My friend Julie and her family spent last weekend at Blue Ridge Reservoir and invited us up to have some fun. I decided to take the boys up for the day last Friday (well, it ended up being about three hours) and they had lots of fun. Each of the boys took several rides on the ATV and we all went on a bumpy ride exploring the forest in the Ranger. It was so pretty traveling down the winding tree lined highway on the way to and from the campsite. Dallin didn't share the same opinion though, he got carsick on the way home. He'll be sitting up front next time! Thanks for the invite Julie! The boys can't wait to come play again.
So cute! And so fun! What a nice mom to drive them up for a few hours. Poor Dallin...I know the feeling. I think as a mom you forget that that's an option for even little kids. Lucy use to get carsick a lot too (we don't travel much any more, so I don't know if she's gotten better or not). I have a couple stories as a young girl where carsickness got the best of me and the car. And kids love to look out the windows, which never helped me! Your boys look so cute on those 3 or 4 wheelers (whatever they are!).
5 comments:
So cute! And so fun! What a nice mom to drive them up for a few hours. Poor Dallin...I know the feeling. I think as a mom you forget that that's an option for even little kids. Lucy use to get carsick a lot too (we don't travel much any more, so I don't know if she's gotten better or not). I have a couple stories as a young girl where carsickness got the best of me and the car. And kids love to look out the windows, which never helped me! Your boys look so cute on those 3 or 4 wheelers (whatever they are!).
Looks like such a blast! I love the picture of McKay driving. He looks like he loves being in charge. And, your hair cut is darling!
We enjoyed your family hanging out wiith us. We hope you'll come join us on another aventure soon!
looks like you all had a blast
and your haircut does look cute!
that looks so fun!! I'll bet the weather was nice too.
Post a Comment