Sunday, September 14, 2008

Say Hello to #4


We're very excited to be welcoming a new baby to our family in March of next year. We all really want a girl but are also well aware of our boy streak. And while many of you would like to know as soon as possible what the outcome will be, we are going to keep this one a true surprise. We'll let you know what it is in March!!

12 comments:

Becky said...

Oh wow...you are strong!! I wish i could do that, that will kill me! Congrats, I have my fingers crossed for you.

Brett and Meredith said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We'll try and send some girl vibes your way! I am sooooo excited for you! #4 is the greatest! We love having four sweeties. Your boys will make the best big brothers! How are you feeling, by the way? Bring over your buddies to play some day so you can rest!

Marsha said...

Congrats! Are you feeling sick or different at all? I'm so happy for you. I love your great posts!

Kristi said...

Hello #4! We are so hoping you get the baby girl Aaron has been hoping for... can't wait for March to roll along.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie I give you props for deciding to wait so long to see if your streak continues or if that lil' girl is yours! Congrats again!
Love you!

Janell said...

I'm so excited for you! I don't think I could do the surprise thing, but I can see how you would want to. It will at least allow you to dream about a baby girl a little longer just in case it's another stinky boy! You know I'm totally kidding, your boys are adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

Yea!! I am so glad you decided to come out of the dark finally! It was hard for me to keep mum. I can't even believe that you can wait until the baby comes to find out the gender. You have great will power.

- Jenny

Winter said...

Congratulations guys. That is so exciting. How fun that you are waiting. What a surprise that will be. Let us know.

The Lindsey's said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you! I wish I could be as strong as you and wait to see what the gender is... You're amazing! Boy or girl, this will be one well loved baby =)

Michelle said...

I had no idea that you were pregnant. Congratulations!! Oh, my gosh how exciting! Our babies will only be a few months apart. You watch, it will be a girl. So that we can be opposites again.

Melody B. said...

I couldn't do the surprise thing...I'm so anxious to find out what it is! Congrats to you!

Larry 'n' Juls said...

Ah man, Raelyn can't wait to hear if she's going to have a playmate out of this new cousin or just a tormentor. :)