Friday, September 2, 2011

Stewart Camping Trip 2011

One of our favorite summer traditions is the Stewart Family camping trip. We have some of the best memories from these trips and make new ones each year. This year Aaron took the kids up on Friday and stayed until Sunday. I didn't feel like roughin' it with Jenna, so we just went up for the day on Saturday. (These first several pictures I stole from Heather.)
Proof that I did actually go to the camping spot!

We hang a hammock every year. The kids love it!


This year there were mushrooms everywhere.

Kristi found a loaded bb gun by the lake. The kids took turns shooting it.

I love this sweet pic. Aaron adores his little princess. (Even with messy hair.)

One for each hand!

Looooove this sweet pic of Sophie taken outside the fabulous outhouse.



Dallin has a knack for catching fish.

Sophie even caught a fish this trip.

Aaron found our ward's scouts at the lake and borrowed their canoe.

We can't wait for next year. Jenna will be the perfect age to be a dirt ball all trip long. I'm so looking forward to that! :)

No comments: