I decided a while ago that I wanted to make a memory board for a wall in the computer room. So, I got some directions, gathered my supplies, and did it! And the best part is that it didn't cost much money. I had some gift cards left from Christmas and found the fabric in a box that I was going to take to DI. (I'm glad I looked in it first!) It took about two hours to complete. It felt good to start a project and finish it in the same morning.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Craft time
I finally took some time to be crafty! It has been over a year since I stopped doing Stampin' Up! workshops and since then I haven't sat down to make anything!
I decided a while ago that I wanted to make a memory board for a wall in the computer room. So, I got some directions, gathered my supplies, and did it! And the best part is that it didn't cost much money. I had some gift cards left from Christmas and found the fabric in a box that I was going to take to DI. (I'm glad I looked in it first!) It took about two hours to complete. It felt good to start a project and finish it in the same morning.
!
I decided a while ago that I wanted to make a memory board for a wall in the computer room. So, I got some directions, gathered my supplies, and did it! And the best part is that it didn't cost much money. I had some gift cards left from Christmas and found the fabric in a box that I was going to take to DI. (I'm glad I looked in it first!) It took about two hours to complete. It felt good to start a project and finish it in the same morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It looks great! Good work.
I love it with all the pictures in it! Very cute! You are so crafty and I love seeing your creations! I miss coming to your house (when I use to visit teach you years ago) and seeing all the fun projects you were always doing.
I agree with Bethany I like the pics in it..so cute! Way to use your talents and then share them with us...cool.
Love it! I had been wanting to make one for a while, then just ended up buying one. Good for you for not copping (sp?) out like me!
I love those memory boards, very cool!!
Post a Comment