Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Three Month Supply

. . . of pineapple!



I've been buying coupons off ebay when I see a good price for something on my three month supply list. Around Easter time canned pineapple was on sale at all of the major grocery stores for one dollar each. So, with my coupons I bought oodles of pineapple (at fifty cents a can). My kids love fruit and I know these will be rotated through very quickly!

I asked the boys to help me put the date on all the cans and arrange them in the pantry. Parker did a great job writing the date and Dallin made the castle.

1 comment:

Summer said...

50 cents is an awesome price for Pineapple, which I never have enough of on hand, but it would've open up a lot of meal opportunities... I've never bought coupons on E-Bay, do you get a whole bunch at once like from people who deliver papers or something? Sounds like a great idea as long as they're cheap enough :)